- Warranty is limited to Manufacturing Defects only. General wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
- For bags/ wallets purchased at full price, the warranty is 1 year from date of purchase.
- For bags/ wallets purchased on sale, the warranty is 30 days from date of purchase.
- For shoes purchased at Full Price- warranty is 60 days from date of purchase.
- For shoes purchased on Sale, warranty is 30 days from date of purchase. A sales receipt is required for processing all claims.
- For any item purchased on Final Sale, the warranty will be limited to 5 days and manufacturing defects only.
- We will not refund/ replace any used merchandise. Used merchandise is only eligible for repair. Shoes once worn may not be returned. If original packaging is missing, the item will be considered used and subject to our warranty policy.
- Upon receiving the claimed item, we reserve the right to inspect and determine condition. If the item appears to have been misused or abused, it would automatically void any warranty.
- We will repair any manufacturing defects free of charge, within the warranty period.
- We will replace the bag/ wallet only if it cannot be repaired and if it is within the warranty period.
- After expiration of warranty period, we may charge for any repairs/ replacement parts.
- We currently do not offer cleaning, re-painting or leather refurbishing services.
- We are unable to repair extraordinary damages – slashing/holes in the leather/lining, water or chemical damage or damage caused by misuse. Such circumstances void any existing warranty.
- A valid sales receipt is required to process all claims.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866.403.1314 (within USA) or 908.517.9138 (outside USA) and ask for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Any bag damaged because of improper packing by the customer when shipping to TBG, will be returned to the customer as is and the claim will be considered void.
- Remember to insure your item. Anuschka and The Basu Group, Inc. will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during transit.
- Return address for warranty claims will be provided at the time of issuing the RA #.
- All claims take at least 15 days to process from the date the item is received by TBG.
- Any return without RA # on the box will be refused / returned and no refund will be issued for refusal.
- You may email the warranty claim department at email@example.com to get a status update.
- Please remember to include the below with your return.
- The Return Authorization Number (RA#) that you received from us.
- A note with a brief description of the repair needed.
- A copy of the sales receipt or gift receipt.