The Basu Group, Inc. and Anuschka value your rights and privacy. We collect certain
information when you visit our U.S. site www.anuschkaleather.com, in order to improve
your shopping experience and allow us to better communicate with you regarding our
products and services.
- All personal and identifiable information is treated as confidential.
- We are not in the business of selling your personal information to any third party (mass mailing companies). This includes your name, contact information
and credit card information. We treat such information with utmost confidentiality.
- Individuals employed and/or contracted by The Basu Group, Inc and Anuschka
have restricted access to your personal information depending on their role.
- Necessary and appropriate technologies are used to protect your information on our systems within the scope of our current technical environment. (Some examples of security features that might have been implemented within the scope
of our environment are as follows: Encryption, Firewall and Secure Socket Layers)
- When visiting our website, you can be assured that no information that can personally identify you is being collected.
- All the information requested from you when accepting an order enables us to provide you with a more personalized service. Please provide all the requested information and be assured that it will not be misused. We will only use this information to process your request.
- All order related updates will be communicated to you via e-mail.