The following terms and conditions aren’t the complete and comprehensive Terms and Conditions or the MASTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MT&C) that the applicant (Customer) must agree to, in order to do business with The Basu Group, Inc. (TBG). This serves as a preface to the MT&C which will be provided if the application is pre-approved for further consideration.
1. Submitting this “Pre-Approval” Application does not guarantee final approval and TBG reserves the right to reject that application at any point.
2. The Basu Group, Inc. reserves the right to do business and the right to limit distribution.
3. To qualify for wholesale purchases, Customer must be a valid retail business with a brick and mortar storefront and resale exemption certificate. By placing an order with TBG and providing the resale exemption certificate, you are representing that you are the owner, agent or representative of a currently valid retail business and that the transaction being made is a wholesale, tax exempt purchase for resale.
4. Authorization to sell TBG merchandise is given on an order-by-order basis. The retailer relationship with TBG is “at will”, meaning TBG determines who they conduct business with. Both TBG and the retailer have the right to terminate the relationship at any time for any reason.
5. Returns: All sales are final. TBG will not accept any returns.
6. Claims, Defects, Warranty etc.: All claims will be handled as per “Wholesale Warranty Policy” as described in the MT&C.
7. TBG reserves the right to establish a Minimum Order Value or Quantity in order to honor a wholesale order.
8. Payment Terms may vary from region to region. Detailed terms will be provided once the application is received and accepted.
9. Distribution: TBG reserves the right to limit distribution. (i) Customer acknowledges and agrees not to sell on any Marketplace including but not limited to Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy etc. (ii) Customer acknowledges and agrees not to export to any country other than the country in which the Customer is located. (iii) TBG at its sole discretion may grant a Customer an exception or withdraw a previously granted exception from time to time.
10. Internet / eCommerce Store Policy: Accounts may advertise and sell TBG products on their own store website in accordance with TBG Internet Dealer Application and TBG Media Guidelines only. All store web sites mentioning TBG or displaying TBG products must be pre-approved in writing. Contact TBG Customer Service at (908)517-9138 for information regarding the approval process. All copy and images not supplied by TBG must be approved in writing by TBG. TBG reserves the right to deny/revoke approval of or require changes to any website we feel does not accurately represent the TBG brand image or which we feel is in violation of this Internet / eCommerce Store Policy.
11. US based customers will be required to accept and adhere to the Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
12. Trademarks: TBG is the sole owner and reserves the rights for how they may be used and or distributed. This includes but not limited to the Anuschka mark, Anna by Anuschka mark, Painted with Passion mark, Art for your Sole mark, Artfully Designed Footwear and Handbags mark.
13. Copyright: All designs, products, and content made available on the website, printed media, or other form of distribution are the sole property of TBG. The website, designs, products, images and content within are protected by copyright and intellectual property law and may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of TBG. You here by agree not to reprint, post, or copy (including electronic or digital scans) any photography, sales materials, or product designs without the advance, express written consent of TBG.
14. Intellectual Property: Any and all intellectual property rights associated with TBG including the designs, products, images and content presented, and any inventive concepts, know-how, publicity rights, trademarks, trade-dress, trade secrets, copyrights and patents (including any patent-pending items) (collectively “Intellectual Property”) are the sole property of TBG. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by TBG, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the Intellectual Property of TBG in any way without the express written consent of TBG.
15. Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect that privacy, TBG is providing this notice to explain how we collect, use and store data. The only data that we collect, use and store is information you affirmatively provide to us when placing an order. While the information you provide will be maintained for a commercially reasonable time by TBG for administrative and business purposes, your personally-identifying information is never shared with any third party, other than (i) as required by law, (ii) to protect and defend the rights of TBG, (iii) as incident to a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or similar event, or (iv) in the event that a need arises to contact you in regard to an order, a question, a customer-service related matter, or as may otherwise be required by law and only to the extent that such contact is required. By executing this Agreement and placing an order, you signify your assent to this Privacy provision. Should you have any privacy-related questions or concerns, you may contact TBG.
16. These terms are subject to change without notice. MT&C are also subject to change without notice. You can get the latest MT&C at any time by accessing the wholesale portal or contacting TBG Customer Service at (908)517-9138
17. Dispute resolution: Dispute resolution options vary from region to region and are incorporated within the MT&C. US based customers need to agree to resolve all disputes within the jurisdiction of the Federal Courts of NY and NJ.